Tablelands CST Home Maintenance Service - Helping You Stay At Home
A Service for Frail Aged People, and People with Disabilities of any age, and their Carers
You Have the Right To:
- Be treated with dignity & respect
- Be informed about the services available
- Choose the service you require and be assessed without discrimination.
- Privacy & confidentiality
- Have input into decisions made about your care.
- Have someone with you when work is being completed
- Have someone speak on your behalf
- Give honest feedback about the service without fear of losing the service or having it reduced.
- Have an advocate support you when making a complaint
- Consumer Responsibilities:
- To treat staff with respect & dignity
- To respect the conditions on the agreed service plan between you & the CST staff
- Take responsibility for the results of any decisions which you make about your care.
- All Complaints (whether formal or informal) will be:
- Undertaken in a fair & positive manner with confidentiality maintained.
- If assistance is required please let us know and we will try to assist OR you have the right to an Advocate of your choice, family member or call direct Qld Advocacy Service on 1800 818 338
- Forwarded immediately to the Chief Executive Officer, Community Services Tablelands Inc. P.O. Box 793, Atherton Q 4883 or Phone 4091 3850
- If complaint relates to an organisational policy matter then contact the Chief Executive Officer on 4091 3850
- Serious complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt, and if possible, resolved within 20 working days.
Need Home Maintenance Assistance?
For friendly assistance and a low-cost home maintenance and modification service please contact the friendly staff from the Home and Community Care programme. Tablelands CST Home Maintenance Service is situated at 38 Mabel Street, Atherton in the Community Services Tablelands Inc. offices. CST’s objective is to enhance the independence of the elderly and people with disabilities of any age to avoid premature admission to long term residential care.
Eligible people can receive assistance with many home maintenance & safety problems such as :
- Fitting of minor modifications a referred by CST Occupational Therapist
eg. Grab rails
Custom hand rails
- Pressure cleaning pathways
- Advice on maintenance issues
- Small electrical repairs
- Counselling/Information/advocacy for CST
- eligible consumers and their carers.
Just Ask: we can usually help!
This Service is proudly managed by Community Services Tablelands Inc. with funds from the Home & Community Care Programme (CST)