Become a member
Become a member of Community Services Tablelands and make a difference in your community.
CST is non-political and non-sectarian. It is a community based not for profit organisation managed by a Board of Management who voluntarily give their time and expertise to ensure the successful operation of the organisation.
CST's objectives are to:
- Relieve poverty, sickness, suffering, distress, misfortune, disability, and helplessness on a non-discriminatory basis.
- Provide a welcoming experience with mutual respect for its clients and staff whilst preserving the dignity, self-respect and independence of all who use the organisations's services.
- Encourage the principle of helping people to help themselves.
- Provide practical and material assistance to individuals and families in crisis.
- Build relationships and ties of friendship and support between CST clients and with other members of the local community.
- Act as a referral centre by collecting and disseminating information, directing people to individuals or groups who may assist them.
- Work collaboratively with other service providers and organisations within the community.
- Provide facilities where people can meet and share together public and private issues.
- Develop educational, welfare, cultural and recreational programmes to build capacity within the community.
- Remain informed of the latest research and development to enable the service to be proactive and current.
CST has three classes of membership:
1. Ordinary members:
Individual members representing themselves.
2. Group members:
Those persons whose membership is determined by the fact that they represent their own organisation.
3. Honorary members:
The CST Board of Management may make an offer of honorary membership to those people who have made a significant contribution, or have provided advice or assistance in the management or operation of the Association. They may be invited to membership, unlimited in number and have no voting rights.
For more information please:
Visit us : 1 Main Street, Atherton, Qld, 4883.
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org