Contribution to Community
CST makes a substantial contribution to the community, not only through its contractual services to government, but also through volunteer and charitable works.
Services & Support
CST coordinates and manages a large number of volunteers and business sponsors to provide services and support to the community.
To The Tablelands
CST works with more than 63 agencies around the Tablelands to progress its clients’ interests including Government Agencies, Not-for-Profit Organisations, Private Businesses as well as Police, Schools, Hospitals, Medical and Legal Services, Indigenous Services and a variety of Support Groups.
Community Services Tablelands (CST) is a non-political and non-sectarian community based not- for- profit organisation, incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act and registered as a charity under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Act 2012.
CST operations are managed by a Board of Management whose members voluntarily give their time and expertise to ensure the successful operation of the organisation.
CST seeks and receives funding from Commonwealth and State Agencies through grants submissions to enable it to provide services to the community in accordance with our objectives.
CST is sustained by committed members and through support from community businesses and individuals who generously give donations of either time as in volunteering, financial and/or in-kind support of goods or services. Read More
CST’s mission, as a local charity, is to provide a variety of services to the people of the greater Tablelands region to help them improve their emotional, and physical well-being so they can contribute and participate in a strong and cohesive community.
Support us & donate online
• Charitable services to meet identified needs in the community
• Contracted services to the community on behalf of Government
• Commercial enterprises to support CST’s Charitable Mission
• Clinical psychological services
• Home handyman services
• Enhanced transport services
• Room and resource hire services to community groups and businesses
- Social inclusion - This means that we will treat all people fairly, according to their needs, without prejudice or discrimination and we will work to provide people with the skills, knowledge and tools to enable them to make choices where they can participate fully as equal citizens of their community.
- Mutual respect - This means that we will respect the rights and dignity of all people.
- Trust - This means we will demonstrate the highest levels of professional integrity; in particular, we will respect and protect people’s confidences and personal information.
- Justice - This means we will understand and uphold the law and seek to advocate for justice on behalf of our customers.
- Community cohesion - This means that our goal is to provide skills, knowledge, coping strategies, support and tools so that people in the community feel empowered to make choices to participate fully.
- Results driven Teams - This means that CST will organise itself in a teams based structure that focuses on achieving results in a dynamic, innovative, courteous and harmonious culture where people feel safe and able to contribute their best.
- Conscientiousness - This means that we will take personal responsibility in working collaboratively to achieve CST’s vision, mission and strategic priorities, and we will take personal responsibility in working together to enhance CST’s reputation and standing in the community.